Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Peach flavored tea bag
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 2 Tbsp Bonne Maman Fig Preserves
- 4 Cups White wine of choice
- 2 Peaches sliced
- In a medium sized pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and place the tea bag in. Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes, and then remove the tea bag,
- Stir the honey and the fig jam into the pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, stir constantly for 1 minutes and then reduce the heat to medium, stiring frequently until it begins to thicken, about 3 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a small bowl, pushing the jam through the strainer with a spoon. Not all the jam will go through, but push as much as you can to infuse the flavor of the figs. Discard the rest,
- Pour the wine into a large measuring cup or microwave safe pitcher, and microwave until warm, about 2-3 minutes (this is to help dissolve the honey syrup.)
- Pour all the honey syrup into the warm wine, stiring until it is totally dissolved.
- Place the sliced peaches into the wine and refrigerate until cold. *
- Pour into glasses and DRINK UP!
- the longer you let it sit,the sweeter and more “peachy” it tastes
- The syrup can not be prepared in advance as it will harden and does not dissolve into the wine. You need to make the syrup and stir into the wine immediately