Vegetarian, Refined Sugar Free
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 62 kcal
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 cups Gevalia Cold Brew Concentrate
- light whipped cream (optional)
Combine the coconut milk, vanilla, honey, and stevia in a pot and bring to a simmer.
Remove from heat and refrigerate in a jar or bottle until room temperature or cool.
Pour Gevalia Cold Brew Concentrate into mason jars, then pour the coconut milk mixture into each one.
Top with (optional) light whipped cream, enjoy
- Feel free to add any creamers you like to this and make it your own
- You can also go all out with toppings and make it a fun treat
- You can also sweeten with maple syrup or honey if you prefer
- You can prep this in advance and store in the fridge
- Making the cold brew in mason jars makes it easy to take with you on the go
2 thoughts on ““Vanilla Coconut Cold Brew Coffee” It’s an easy make”
Well this sent my Caffeine Meter twitching! 😊☕️