Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is the perfect antioxidant-rich drink that will make your mornings so much better. It’s packed with amazing coconut flavor, creamy and cooling, incredibly healthy and completely ADDED SUGAR-FREE. Vegan. Dairy free. All natural SUPER DRINK.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 cup
Calories 110 kcal
1/4 cup water hot
- 2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder sifted
- 3/4 cup coconut milk warmed
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla exctract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey, optional
- Ice cubes
- If using a matcha set: Sift the matcha powder into the bowl using a fine mesh strainer or sifter. Add the hot water and whisk with the bamboo whisk in a “w” shape until frothy and well mixed.
- If using a shaker: Place matcha powder in a shaker. Add the hot water, close the lid and shake it until frothy and well mixed.
- Put warm coconut milk in a glass jar with lid. Add coconut oil, vanilla and honey or syrup if using. Shake well.
- Fill the glass with ice to 2/3 full. Pour in the coconut milk. Slowly pour in the matcha green tea mixture. Stir so it all combines and gets cold.
Iced Coconut Matcha Latte
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin A 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.