An Eggnog and Maple Martini with Rum Chata, Vanilla Vodka and a rim of brown sugar.
Servings: 6 servings
Author: Holly @ 3 Yummy Tummies
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/3 C. White Sugar
- 2 C. Whole Milk
- 1/4 C. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Rum Chata
- Vanilla Vodka
- Brown Sugar/Cinnamon for Garnishment
To Make the Eggnog:
- In a large mixing bowl; whisk together egg yolks and sugar.
- In a small saucepan; add whole milk, maple syrup, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Stir continuously on medium/high heat until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and slowly pour into the egg mixture; whisk together.
- Return mixture to saucepan on medium heat; continue stirring continuously for around 5 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours.
To Make the Martini:
- Prepare martini glasses by dipping the rim in maple syrup and then a brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Add around 1 C. ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add 2 parts Eggnog, 1 part Vanilla Vodka, 1 part Rum Chata.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Lightly sprinkle top with cinnamon.